Xelero Genesis XPS - Men's Stability - Motion Control Shoe. Suitable for roads and easy terrain, the Genesis XPS Men's Motion Control walking and running sneaker offers lightweight cushioning and a seamless lining that wicks away moisture to keep feet dry and cool. Xelero technology provides a dynamic and stable forward motion, while gel pads in the rear- and fore-foot, and removable insoles offer a comfortable custom fit.
Features & Benefits of the Xelero Genesis XPS - Men's Stability - Motion Control Shoe
- Xelero's Genesis XPS is perfectly suited for walking and running. Features Lighter Weight Motion Control for Running & Walking. Keeps your feet stable while in motion.
- The mini-lug outsole is suitable for roads and easy terrain.
- The patented Xelero technology insures stability while encouraging forward motion. Xelero reduces forefoot stress, especially in the large toe and under the ball of the foot and metatarsals.
- The Xelero midsole provides light-weight cushioning while the seamless lining optimizes comfort.
- The extra cushioning EVA insole provides another layer of comfort.
- Moisture wicking linings keep your feet cool and dry.
- Seamless moisture-wicking lining
- High rebound EVA midsole
- Leather and EVA insole
- A5500 Medicare Approved. Great for people with diabetes and/or neuropathy. Seamless linings