Vionic Willa Women's Slip-on Flat. A fabulous flat loafer offered in luxe suede and novelty prints, Willa leads the way from office to cocktails—just like that! Vionic footwear is stylish and comfortable and incorporates a podiatrist designed biomechanical footbed for support.
Features & Benefits of the Vionic Willa Women's Slip-on Flat
- Leather, Suede, or Novelty, Injected Insole with Breathable Man-Made Sock, Rubber Outsole, .57" Heel Height, Removable PU Covered EVA.
- YOUR NEW FAVORITE FLATS: A fabulous flat loafer offered in luxe suede and novelty prints, Willa leads the way from office to cocktails just. like. that!
- EVERYDAY SUPPORT: A podiatrist-designed footbed delivering unique THREE-ZONE COMFORT is built into every pair of Vionic sandals, slippers, active shoes, and flats which promotes stability and natural alignment from the ground up. Helping to relieve plantar fasciitis, flat feet, high arches, bunions, heel spurs, and lower back pain issues.
- MAINTAINING YOUR WOMENS FLATS: Preserve the appearance of your Vionic shoes. We recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust. Keep the footwear away from direct heat to prevent it from drying.
- VIONIC SHOES: The innovative biomechanics of THREE-ZONE COMFORT deliver enhanced stability with a deep heel cup, superior forefoot cushioning, and ultimate arch support midsole. These essential contact points hug your foot's natural curves in all of our casual, dress, active, and slipper styles. Experience the Vionic difference: on-trend fashion, unmatched fit, and feel-great wellness from the ground up. Vionic: Style You Want, Comfort You Crave.
- Footbed Lining: Removable PU Covered EVA.
- Outsole: Durable Rubber.
- Heel Height: 0.57".
- Vio-Motion Technology is designed to hug your arches and support your feet in comfort. Vionic sandals' built-in orthotic is shown to be effective in helping to treat heel pain (plantar fasciitis).*
- Available in women's whole and half sizes.
- Medium (B) widths, sizes 5, 6-10, 11.
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- Vio-Motion Support is an innovative approach to foot health: Vionic conceals biomechanical technology into each shoe. All-day comfort is a difference you can feel.
- Deep heel cup provides essential stability.
- Contoured orthotic footbed for addictive support
- Vio-Motion Support is designed to provide you with proper alignment, which can help reduce common aches and pains by aligning you from the ground up.