Vionic Wave - Unisex Orthotic Sandals
The Vionic Men's Wave features Vionic's Orthaheel Supportive Technology.
The Wave is a unique flip flop sandal with soft, padded jersey-lined uppers and nylon webbing toe post for maximum comfort.
Features & Benefits of the Men's Vionic Wave
- Podiatrist-designed, biomechanical orthotic footbed with deep heel cup helps support and realign the feet back to their natural position.
- Lightweight, flexible EVA midsole absorbs shock to reduce pressure on the feet, ankles and knees.
- Durable rubber outsole with patterned tread provides traction on a variety of surfaces.
- Clinically shown to help relieve common causes of plantar fasciitis, heel pain and knee pain, related to over pronation and flat feet.
- Has the American Podiatry Association Seal of Acceptance.
- We suggest wearing for just a few hours at a time for the first few days, to allow your body to adjust to the level of support - they will feel very different to regular shoes.
- For women's half sizes go down a size.
- Upper material: Nylon webbing
- Sole material: Rubber
- Heel height: >1inch
- Care: To clean, wipe with damp cloth and air dry under indirect sunlight only. Do not submerge in water or use solvents to clean products.
Shop for more by: Vionic