Vionic Tide Aloe Women's Orthotic Sandals. Stroll off into the sunset with these dressed up thongs. With a simple but striking O-ring embellishment, the dual layer suede Aloe is made to hit the town. Contoured footbed for addictive support. Orthaheel technology helps promote alignment from the ground up. Deep heel cup provides essential stability. Stylish and comfortable footwear that incorporates a podiatrist designed biomechanical orthotic.
Features & Benefits of the Vionic Tide Aloe Women's Orthotic Sandals
- Proven to effectively alleviate heel pain, based on peer-reviewed study funded by Vionic.
- Uppers: Suede.
- Lightweight, flexible medium-density EVA midsole absorbs shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles and knees.
- Orthaheel Technology is biomechanically designed to hug your arches and support your feet in comfort. Vionic sandals' built-in orthotic is shown to be effective in helping to treat heel pain (plantar fasciitis).
- Outsole: Durable Rubber.
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance.
- Available in women's whole sizes 5-12
- If you are a half size, we recommend ordering the nearest size down
- Fits medium/wide B/C widths.
- Contoured footbed for addictive support. Orthaheel technology helps promote alignment from the ground up.
- Deep heel cup provides essential stability.
- Firm yet flexible midsole supports balance.
- Orthaheel Technology is designed to provide you with proper alignment, which can help reduce common aches and pains by aligning you from the ground up.
- Ideal for anyone looking for great arch support and comfortable shoes.
- We suggest wearing these for a few hours at a time for the first few days to allow your body to adapt to Vionic's biomechanical orthotic technology.