Vionic Samana Women's Arch Supportive Strap Closure Sneaker. Avid walkers, this one?s for you: A supportive slip-on without laces to slow you down, you'll be racking up those steps in a snap! Great shoe, better feel, stylish look and I've got a new pep in my step.
Features & Benefits of the Vionic Samana Womens Velcro / Alt Closure Walking
- Upper: Mesh and Synthetic.
- Firm yet flexible, removable microfiber-covered EVA orthotic insert.
- Durable rubber outsole.
- Heel Height: 1.75".
- Platform Height: .75".
- Biomechanically designed to hug your arches, Vionic Technology helps support natural alignment from the ground up.
- Available in women's whole and half sizes in two widths.
- Medium width, sizes 5-10, 11, 12.
- Wide width, sizes 6-10, 11, 12.
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To preserve the appearance of your Vionic shoes, we recommend that you clean, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- If your shoes become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
- We recommend that you test any cleaning product by applying a small amount to a discreet area and allowing it to dry. Do not use cleaners which contain acid or detergents, as they may damage and prematurely age the leather.