Vionic Roselyn Women's Ankle Boot. Western take on a classic silhouette, with an elevated leather stacked heel. Roslyn comes in soft deconstructed nubuck. Vio-Motion Support is an innovative approach to foot health: Vionic conceals biomechanical technology into each shoe. All-day comfort is a difference you can feel. Deep heel cup provides essential stability. Stylish and comfortable footwear that incorporates a podiatrist designed biomechanical footbed.
Features & Benefits of the Vionic Roselyn Women's Ankle Boot
- Vio-Motion Support is an innovative approach to foot health: Vionic conceals biomechanical technology into each shoe. All-day comfort is a difference you can feel.
- Deep heel cup provides essential stability.
- Contoured orthotic footbed for addictive support
- Vio-Motion Support is designed to provide you with proper alignment, which can help reduce common aches and pains by aligning you from the ground up.
- Upper: Weather Resistant Nubuck or Tumble Leather
- Side zipper offers slip-on sensibility and a secure fit.
- Footbed: Removable microfiber wrapped EVA with orthotic arch support.
- Outsole: TR.
- Heel height: 1.59 inch.
- Available in women's whole and half sizes 5, 6-10, 11, 12.
- Available in medium (B) widths.
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To preserve the appearance of your Vionic shoes, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.