Vionic Pilar Women's Toe Post Platform Sandal. Pilar has an arch supportive footbed and is a platform style sandal. Features a toe-post and metallic swirl hardware for an elegant design. Available in Leather or Synthetic uppers and medium / wide widths. Vio-Motion Support is an innovative approach to foot health: Vionic conceals biomechanical technology into each shoe. All-day comfort is a difference you can feel. Deep heel cup provides essential stability. Stylish and comfortable footwear that incorporates a podiatrist designed biomechanical footbed.
Features & Benefits of the Vionic Pilar Women's Toe Post Platform Sandal
- Vio-Motion Support is an innovative approach to foot health: Vionic conceals biomechanical technology into each shoe. All-day comfort is a difference you can feel.
- Deep heel cup provides essential stability.
- Contoured orthotic footbed for addictive support
- Vio-Motion Support is designed to provide you with proper alignment, which can help reduce common aches and pains by aligning you from the ground up.
- Upper: Textile/leather uppers with padded neoprene upper liner.
- Heel height: 1.9 inches.
- Dual-density midsole for optimal comfort.
- Molded EVA footbed.
- Durable rubber outsole.
- If you are a half size, we recommend ordering the nearest size down.
- Available in women's whole and half sizes in two widths.
- Medium width, sizes 5-10, 11
- Wide width, sizes 6-10, 11
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.