Vionic Penelope Women's Slip on Sneaker. A casual rubber sole slip-on in nubuck, or a leather option that has cool embossed-croco or leopard patches around the heel. Vionic footwear is stylish and comfortable and incorporates a podiatrist designed biomechanical footbed for support.
Features & Benefits of the Vionic Penelope Women's Slip on Sneaker
- Upper: Leather or Nubuck.
- Footbed: Removable Microfiber Jersey Covered EVA Orthotic Insert.
- Outsole: Durable Rubber.
- Available in women's whole and half sizes 5, 6-10, 11.
- Available in medium (B) widths.
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- Vio-Motion Support is an innovative approach to foot health: Vionic conceals biomechanical technology into each shoe. All-day comfort is a difference you can feel.
- Deep heel cup provides essential stability.
- Contoured orthotic footbed for addictive support and cushioning for comfort.
- Vio-Motion is designed to provide you with proper alignment, which can help reduce common aches and pains by aligning you from the ground up.