Vionic Naomi Women's Suede Snake-Print Water-Resistant Boots. The Naomi Snake Ankle Boot features suede and faux snake-print uppers with metal buckle detail, a V notch on the collar and side zippers. Our removable, microfiber-covered EVA footbed features arch-hugging comfort to help support your body’s natural alignment.
Features & Benefits of the Vionic Naomi Women's Suede Snake-Print Water-Resistant Boots
- Style: Naomi
- Suede and faux snake-print, water-resistant, V-notch collar, side zip, metallic buckle detail
- Removable, microfiber-wrapped EVA footbed
- Rubber outsole with textured tread offers good traction on a variety of surfaces
- Podiatrist-designed, biomechanical orthotic footbed with Orthaheel® technology and a deep heel cup helps stabilize, support, and realign feet back to their natural position while wearing
- Helps to relieve common causes of heel pain and knee pain, related to over-pronation and flat feet
- An ideal complementary option for orthotic or arch support wearers, particularly at home on hard flat floors
- APMA Seal of Acceptance
- Bottom construction: Upright
- Approximate measurements: Heel 2-1/2"H; Shaft 4"H; Circumference 11"
- Measurements taken using a Medium size 9; measurements may vary depending on size
- Fit: true to size; recommended 20 to 30 minutes of break-in time for the first few days of wear
- Leather/man-made upper; textile/man-made lining; man-made balance