Introducing the Vionic Lida Toe Post Sandal - the perfect addition to your summer wardrobe! Made with premium leather and designed with utmost comfort in mind, these sandals feature a biomechanical footbed that provides exceptional arch support and helps align your feet to their natural position. The toe post design adds a touch of elegance while also ensuring a secure fit. Plus, the TPR outsole provides excellent traction and durability, making these sandals suitable for any adventure. Whether you're strolling on the beach or running errands in the city, the Vionic Lida Toe Post Sandal offers style, comfort, and support that will keep you feeling great all day long! Order now and step into your best summer yet!
Features & Benefits of the Vionic Lida Orthotic Arch Supportive Sandal
- This sandal assists in alleviating typical sources of heel and knee pain associated with over-pronation and flat feet.
- Especially suitable for orthotic or arch support wearers, especially when worn at home on hard flat floors.
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
- Lightweight, flexible EVA midsole absorbs shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles, and knees.
- Manmade upper with microfiber-covered footbed.
- Durable rubber outsole with textured tread offers good traction on a variety of surfaces
- Podiatrist-designed orthotic footbed with Orthaheel? technology and a deep heel cup helps stabilize and support your foot's natural alignment while wearing
- Three-zone comfort with ultimate arch support
- Approximate measurements: Heel 1.5 inch; Sole 0.75 inch
- It is recommended that you allow for 20 to 30 minutes of break-in time for the first few days of wear, this sandal fits true to size.
- Man-made upper/balance; textile lining