Vionic Gustavo Men's Orthotic Slipper. This one is easy on and off with a tailored look, great toe volume, faux shearling lining and durable soles that'll take you anywhere. Features a removable, orthotic-grade insole.
Features & Benefits of the Vionic Gustavo Men's Orthotic Slipper
- Upper: Suede.
- Footbed: Technical Faux-Shearling Covered EVA.
- Outsole: Durable Rubber.
- Available in men's whole and half sizes 7, 8-12, 13, 14.
- Removable orthotic-grade insole
- Fits medium (D) widths.
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To preserve the appearance of your Vionic slippers, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out. If your slippers become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
- We recommend that you test any product by applying a small amount to a discreet area and allowing it to dry. Do not use cleaners which contain acid or detergents, as they may damage and prematurely age the leather.
- Construction: Mavrick