Vionic Abigail Women's Lace-up Arch Supportive Shoe. Meet your new go-to shoe, thanks to its handy zipper next to the laces. Tie them once and you’re ready to stroll—easy in & out! Vionic footwear is stylish and comfortable and incorporates a podiatrist designed biomechanical footbed. Your new go-to: Tie its laces once then get in-and-out with the zipper! Tighten them whenever you need; an easy and steady style.
Features & Benefits of the Vionic Abigail Women's Lace-up Arch Supportive Shoe
- Upper: Nubuck.
- Zipper for easy on-off.
- Footbed: Removable Microfiber Covered EVA.
- Heel Height: 1.25"
- Available in women's whole and half sizes in two widths.
- Medium width, sizes 5, 6-10, 11.
- Wide width, sizes 6-10, 11.
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- Vio-Motion Support is an innovative approach to foot health: Vionic conceals biomechanical technology into each shoe. All-day comfort is a difference you can feel.
- Deep heel cup provides essential stability.
- Contoured orthotic footbed for addictive support
- Vio-Motion Support is designed to provide you with proper alignment, which can help reduce common aches and pains by aligning you from the ground up.