Spira Women's CloudWalker is truly one of kind, and a welcomed addition to Spira's true 4 width spring-loaded shoe collection. It shares the same midsole and fit characteristics as the WaveWalker. The upper is more athletic in nature, with a breathable mesh upper and flex gear overlays, creating a stitchless upper with a smooth inside. Perfect for walking and light physical activities. The name says it all. When you’re wearing these, you’ll feel like you’re on a cloud. Triple spring design: one at the heel and two in the forefoot.
Features & Benefits of the Women's Spira CloudWalker Tri-Spring Shoes
- Neutral and very cushioned.
- Perfect for walking and light physical activities.
- Supports all arch types
- Last offers a unique combination fit with a roomier forefoot while the heel remains narrow to reduce slippage
- Contains WaveSpring® Technology
- Tri-spring design - Two lightweight stainless steel WaveSprings in the forefoot and one WaveSpring in the heel provide:
- Superior long-term cushioning
- Maximum resiliency and energy return
- Protection against pain, fatigue, stress, shock and impact forces on the joints and body
- Lace-up closure
- Breathable mesh upper with fused flex gear overlays for a smooth inside
- Mesh Tongue for added Breathability
- Integrated lace-loop construction provides additional midfoot support
- Compression molded full length EVA midsole
- UltraGrip full contact rubber outsole
- Removable memory Foam insole for extra comfort. Accommodates orthotics.
- Women’s sizes: 6-11, 12 in B (medium), D (wide), 2E (2xWide) & 4E (4xWide)
- The Spira CloudWalker runs true to size. Please order your standard shoe size.