The Spira Classic Walker is a Men's spring loaded walking shoe. Spira's "walking shoes with springs" is an extremely well cushioned walking shoe that provides superb forefoot and heel cushioning. The patented WaveSpring is located in both the heel and forefoot for maximum impact absorption that will not break down over the life of the shoe. The mid-foot is supported by a co-molded external shank support structure to aid in torsional stability. The Classic walking upper provides a generous fit for use with orthotics.
Features & Benefits of the Spira Classic Walking Shoes for Men
- An all purpose walking shoe designed for walkers who want a shoe that provides comfort with maximum cushioning benefits.
- For walker who needs maximum cushion to aid in the reduction of fatigue and overuse related walking problems.
- Dual-Spring designed WaveSpring cushioning system that provides our maximum cushioning benefits.
- Normal to low arch foot types unless using additional arch supports / custom orthotics.
- Semi-Straight training last.
- Strobel lasted construction
- All leather upper.
- Removable, molded EVA foot-bed
- Midsole: Compression molded EVA incorporating a single WaveSpring in the heel and a single WaveSpring design in the forefoot encapsulated by dual density compression molded EVA. Built-in arch shank bridge for added torsional support.
- Solid carbon slip resistant rubber outsole.
- Weight: 15.8 ounces for Men’s size 9.
- Available sizes: Men 7-13,14, widths: D, 2E, 4E
- Available in White & Black and Lace & Strap version
- Coded A5500 for reimbursement under Medicare as diabetic footwear. (The Orthotic Shop does not handle medicare claims).