Spira Men's Classic Walker 2 is the much requested and anticipated update to the original Spira Classic Walker. Like the original, the Classic Walker 2 is designed with one large WaveSpring® in the forefoot and one in the heel that offers maximum impact absorption, energy return and exceptional cushioning and comfort. While the core, Dual WaveSpring cushioning technology is the same, everything else has been improved. The Classic Walker 2 uses a newly designed last, providing for more toe room and better fitting in the instep and heel. A full external midfoot shank support has been added to provide better torsional stability through the gait cycle. This style also uses a full length removable memory foam insert for extra comfort and cushioning. This style is perfect for walking or standing for long periods of time and helps to relieve stress, pain and fatigue on the feet, joints and body.
Features & Benefits of the Spira Classic Walker 2 Shoes for Men
- Neutral and very cushioned.
- Contains WaveSpring® technology which helps to reduce pain, stress and fatigue on joints and the body and provides a return of energy with every step.
- Dual-Spring designed WaveSpring cushioning system that provides our maximum cushioning benefits.
- Wet and Dry slip resistant rated rubber sole suitable for restaurant/service type conditions. Outsole is also rated for oil resistance and will not breakdown in their presence.
- Built in external midfoot shank for added support
- Memory Foam insole for extra comfort and cushioning. Insert is removable to accommodate orthotics.
- Genuine full-grain leather upper.
- This style is perfect for walking or standing for long periods of time and helps to relieve stress, pain and fatigue on the feet, joints and body.
- Available sizes: Men's 7-12,13,14 widths: D, 2E, 4E