View SOLE Insole Molding Instructions for more infomation on how to customize SOLE footbeds.
Features and Benefits of Sole Softec Insulated Insoles
- Softec top layer adds supplemental comfort to SOLE's signature arch support technology.
- Tremendously assists those who deal with the daily discomforts of plantar fasciitis.
- Aligns your foot to a natural, healthy shape while simultaneously limiting lower limb pain and preventing injuries.
- 3.2mm Softec build delivers extraordinary all-day comfort.
- 400 Gram 3M Thinsulate insulation EVA blend optimized to mould Open-cell Softec, cushioning Moisture-wicking, polyester top sheet
- Two options for molding the orthotic: heat in the oven, or wear repeatedly. We recommend heating.
- Approved by the American Podiatric Association.
- Recommended for cool conditions and high volume footwear like: winter boots, hiking and mountaineering boots, work boots and snowboard boots.
- Available in men's full sizes 4-16 and women's 6-12.
Shop for more by: SOLE