Innovative design for AFO Braces and children’s adaptive footwear needs. Unisex toddler to young adult sizes. The Piedro Pediatric Orthopedic Sneaker is available with either a lace or strap closure.
Features and Benefits of the Piedro Pediatric Orthopedic Sneaker
- Wider, Deeper Toe Box - Ensured precision fit with orthotic devices such as orthoses, AFOs and KAFOs
- Adjustable depth - Three removable inner soles help accommodate unsymmetrical leg lengths or larger orthotics.
- Broader heel box - Design discreetly provides additional depth for a precise fit with custom orthoses, AFO’s and KAFO’s
- High abrasion resistant toe cap - Toe cap and reinforced double stitching ensures greater durability for children wearing devices.
- Trimmable insole - Cut-line visibly marked for modifications to anatomically engineered sole
- Pull tabs: woven nylon webbing loops on heel and tongue
- Extra deep, extra wide geometrically-graded last ensures precise fit
- Fray-reistant lining is longer lasting and withstands the wear of AFO and KAFO use.
- Unique mid-sole features a compression-molded ultralight weight EVA shell with cut-lines to facilitate modifications / build-up.
- Colors: Pink, Blue, and Black
- Styles: Lace and Strap closure
- Sizes: Toddler (4-9), Youth (10-13, 1-3), and Adolescent (4-10)
Piedro Size Chart
Piedro Piedro Orthopedic Shoes Children's Sizing Chart - PDF file for sizing Piedro Pediatric Orthopedic shoes.