Pedag Viva Mini 3/4 Length Leather Orthotic Insole
Pedag Viva Mini Orthotic Insoles The PPedag Viva Mini Orthotic Insoles are a 3/4-length- semi-rigid orthotic arch support insole for low to medium arch types. They are constructed with a vegetable tanned leather top cover to help absorb moisture- with an active bacteria killing carbon filter and anti-bacterial treatment- these insoles will help to prevent odors and maintain freshness. Their thin design allows a comfortable fit in almost any tight-fitting shoe or boot with a cushioned heel plug to provide shock absorption on heel strike. This orthotic gently shapes your foot to insure proper longitudinal and forefoot arch functions- as well provides a shock absorbing cushioned heel plug- providing you the support that you need. Product Features: Semi-rigid orthotic arch support 3/4-length footbed Sturdy semi-rigid arch support bridge for the longitudinal arch plus a metatarsal pad for the forefoot Prevents load fatigue and minimizes pressure points
Features and Benefits of the Pedag Viva Mini 3/4 Length Leather Orthotic Insole
- Allows the foot to regain and maintain an anatomically correct position.
- Prime quality vegetable tanned leather lets the foot breathe.
- Relieves tired feet, complete arch support when standing and moving.
- Recommended for people with forefoot pain because it takes up no space in the toe box area of shoes and boots
- Includes one pair - one insole per foot