The Ossur Rebound Low Top Air Walker represents the next generation of low top walkers. The Rebound Air Walker features a host of details designed to provide added protection, superior compression, simplified application and usage, improved comfort and, ultimately, successful patient outcomes.
The Rebound Air Walker's rocker bottom is specially engineered to help promote a natural, stable gait, while its trimmable, semi-soft toe bumper provides additional protection against re-injury. Ventilated panels make the Rebound Air Walker more breathable, improving patient comfort and compliance by wicking moisture to help prevent microbial buildup.
Features & Benefits of the Ossur Rebound Low-top Walking Boot
- Linked medial and lateral air bladders with a single inflation point provide balanced compression and are shaped to cradle the Achilles, holding the heel in place.
- Moisture-wicking softgood helps keep skin dry and comfortable.
- Straps fasten in front for easy application, adjustment and removal.
- EVA material provides greater shock absorption in the heel.
- Fully-integrated air pump and release valve provides easy, tool-free inflation and deflation for fine-tuned, consistent compression.
- Flex Edge™ overmolding conforms to each patient's unique anatomy to help limit the formation of pressure points
- Rocker bottom promotes a natural, stable gait, while a trimmable, semi-soft toe bumper provides added protection
- Ventilated panels wick moisture to prevent microbial buildup and improve patient comfort
- Great for wearing after using a Cast
- Use for soft tissue injuries, grade 2 & 3 sprains, stable fractures, post-operative, trauma, or rehab use.
|Men's Shoe (US)
|Women's Shoe (US)