The ORTHOS Footwear™ Orthotic flawlessly alleviates foot aches and pains caused by plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, bunions and more. The ORTHOS Footwear replacement orthotic insoles is available with your choice of top covers: either leather, which stays cleaner, or neoprene, which is softer and vegan-friendly. Made in the USA! Not a cheap imported insole.
- Provides cushioning during step by step impact.
- Supports the foot while in motion and at rest.
- Top cover is "breathable" no matter which material – leather or neoprene – you choose.
- Absorbs shock, especially in the heel.
- Leather version is latex free
- Available in men's sizes 3 - 15+ and women's 5 - 13+.
- Apply heat at the bottom of the insole's arch. Only heat it up for about 30 second. Bend it the desired way and amount (depending on whether you want higher or lower arch support). Hold it in that position until it cools down. It should not be too hot to touch. After heating/bending, place under cold water for a quick cool down. This will also retain its position.