Our new Ki?ihele sneaker was designed for the modern adventure seeker. The lightweight mesh upper and modern midsole design provides breathability and comfort whether you are trekking to the beach or biking around Waikiki .
Features & Benefits of the OluKai Ki'Ihele Women's Shoes
- Upper Material: A Casual mix of refined open mesh, lightweight canvas and sueded microfiber with elastic gore panels for maximum customized fit. Lined with a soft, breathable single layer mesh and suede microfiber.
- Footbed Material: Dual-density anatomical PU footbed with a polyurethane gel insert and a softmicrofiber footbed cover with graphics inspired by the views of palm trees through breeze block architecture
- Outsole Material: High-rebound, anatomical, compression molded EVA with Non-Marking 'Wet Grip Rubber' pods with a design inspired by island flora
- Our patented Drop-In Heel® design offers both a shoe and slide functionality. Embroidery and printed logos and lining of recycled content
- New Style, Drop-In Heel, Removable Footbed, Pod Construction Outsole, Wet Grip Rubber
Shop for more by: Olukai