Oboz Bridger Mid Women's Waterproof Hiking Boot. While the all-leather upper of the Bridger gives a nod to classic hikers of yore, there's nothing old-fashioned about these stats: a pliable, extra comfortable collar; a lightweight TPU forefoot plate that preserves the shoe's integrity; BDry waterproofing; metal hardware and a lightweight, aggressive outsole. Unlike the waffle stompers of our youth, the Bridger's leather goodness comes with practically no break in time. Model: 22102. Insole provides orthotic-like arch support and comfort.
Features & Benefits of the Oboz Bridger Mid Women's Waterproof Hiking Boot
- Upper: Waterproof nubuck leather, Oboz BDry waterproof/breathable membrane, molded rubber toe cap & heel counter
- Midsole: Dual density EVA, TPU chassis, nylon shank
- Insole type: B-Fit Deluxe - plush foot foam, supportive heel cup and arch support - medium density foam and a soft touch top layer. Insoles are also removable so they can accommodate custom orthotics.
- Anatomically-designed insole maximizes stability and support
- Roomy toe boxes.
- B-Dry Waterproof breathable membrane - keep feet dry through creeks, mud, rain and sweat, thanks to three key components.
- Proprietary tape-sealed polyurethane film bootie, which waterproofs shoes but still lets sweat escape.
- BDry shoes come with hydrophobic upper materials, meaning the rest of the shoe won't absorb water.
- Textile lining inside BDry boots wicks sweat away, so feet stay dry from the inside out.
- Outsole: Granite Peak - quintessential hiking outsole, featuring a nylon shank for stability, toothy side lugs that hug off-camber trails, and 4mm directional lugs studding the sole.
- A lightweight TPU chassis boosts stability and prevents stone bruising without inhibiting flex.
- Model: 22102
- Weight: W7: 16.2 oz
- Last: Board lasted