Drew Sedona shoes combine the softness of our most popular comfort shoes with long-lasting, all-purpose durable leathers. On the inside, these women’s orthotic boots contain one of the best insoles in the world, complete with three layers of comfort and protection, while on the outside, Drew Sedona shoes have the durability to fit an active lifestyle. Experience the excellent ankle support of the Drew Sedona along with a Drilex lining that wicks away moisture. Top off these casual boots with a padded tongue and collar and the result is one truly comfortable everyday shoe.
Features & Benefits of the Drew Sedona Shoe:
- Added Dept
- Oblique, Natural-shape Toe
- Removable, Moldable, Dual-Density, Contoured, Polyurethane Cushion Footbed
- Drilex Lining with AGEIS Microbe Shield for Odor and Stain Control
- Flared Outsole
- Wide Shank
- Polyurethane Rocker Bottom
- Tempered Steel Shank
- Extended Medial Heel Stabilizer
- Soft, Foam-padded Tongue and Collar
- Accommodates Prescribed Orthotics
- HCPCS Code A5500
Click to see all the Drew Sedona colors.