Drew Parade II
The Drew Parade II is the industry's most copied therapeutic shoe, often duplicated for its great casual style and host of comfort benefits. Two removable insoles allow for the best possible fit and full customization with the greatest of ease. Firm heel counters, wide steel shanks and polyurethane rocker bottoms make the Drew Parade II an orthopedic shoe any podiatrist would be happy to recommend.
Features & Benefits of the Drew Parade II Shoe:
- Plus Fitting System: - Two Removable Footbeds
- Removable, Moldable, Dual-Density Insert
- Flared Outsole with Wide Shank
- Polyurethane Rocker Bottom
- Firm Heel Counter
- Drilex Lining with AGEIS Microbe Shield for Odor and Stain Control
- Soft, Foam-padded Tongue and Collar
- Accommodates Prescribed Orthotics
- HCPCS Code A5500
Click to see all the Drew Parade II colors.