Drew Flare shoes offer a great new look for Drew. Flare shoes are one of the industry's few athletic shoes with the added depth that can accommodate prescribed orthotics. Drilex covered insoles with AEGIS anti-microbial features keep the active foot cool and dry and a built-in heel cushion pad and rocker bottom with wide shank add to he shoes's overall comfort and performance.
Features & Benefits of the Drew Flare Shoe:
- Plus Fitting System -Two Removable Footbeds for Added and Double Depth
- Drilex Lining with AGEIS Microbe Shield for Odor and Stain Control
- Tri-Support Insole
- Built-In Heel Cushion Pad
- Rocker Bottom with Wide Shank
- Durable Rubber Outsole with EVA Midsole
- Tempered Steel Shank
- Extended Medial Heel Stabilizer
- Full, Rounded Toe
- Soft, Foam-padded Tongue and Collar
- Accommodates Prescribed Orthotics
- HCPCS Code A5500
Click to see all the Drew Flare colors.