The New Drew Blazer shoes are a great-looking casual shoe with the flexible convenience of our world famous Plus Fitting System that accommodates a variety of common foot problems. Blazer women’s orthopedic shoes also have two removable comfort insoles for a customized fit. Extremely roomy and available in a wide range of sizes and colors, Drew Blazer shoes are as comfortable as they are fashionable, complete with a seamless tongue ideal for sensitive or hyposensitive feet.
Features & Benefits of the Drew Blazer Shoe:
- Plus Fitting System:- Two Removable Footbeds for Added and Double Depth
- Removable, Moldable, Dual-density Insert
- Drilex Lining with AEGIS Microbe Shield for Odor and Stain Control
- Flared Outsole with New, Lightweight, Polyurethane Rocker Bottom
- Tempered Steel Shank
- Extended Medial Heel Stabilizer
- Broad Toe Character and Wide Shank
- Soft, Foam-Padded Tongue and Collar
- Accommodates Prescribed Orthotics
- HCPCS Code A5500
Click to see all the Drew Blazer colors.