The Doctor Insole Women's MultiStep is a low profile orthotic insole created for the versatile experiences that keep you on the go. Whether you're wearing dress shoes, flats or low-heeled boots, this style is meant for the everyday footwear that can benefit from extra comfort and maximum arch support.
Features & Benefits of the DoctorInsole® Women's MultiStep™
- Designed for closed in flats or boots with a heel of 2" or less
- Special slim cut design especially made for women’s feet. Polypropylene shell cut from the 1st to the 4th metatarsal for adequate support; layered with memory foam for a custom-like fit and a synthetic leather top cover.
- Multi-purpose low profile insole helps redistribute and relieve pressure within the foot.
- Finished with a synthetic black suede bottom for lasting protection and prevention of slippage.
- Helps align the lower limbs which may alleviate problems associated with achilles tendinitis, ankle sprains, bunions, freiberg's disease, hammertoes, lower back pain, metatasalgia, neuroma, plantar fasciitis, posteriror tibial weakness, shin splints, and tired feet.
- The Women's MultiStep is great for business, travel, leisure, and sport shoes that don't have much room or removable insoles.
- DoctorInsole orthotic insoles have a "break in" period. While wearing, they will take an impression of your foot while matching it to the neutral shell. In a day or two, they will contour to your feet and soften with time and wear allowing your body to adjust to the correction.