The Unisex LifeStep from DoctorInsole is the orthotic insole that started it all. This orthotic insole is especially designed with comfort and stability in mind. It features a layer of extra padding and is made to fit in a variety of shoes, so that you can focus on the everyday activities you love most -- and go that extra mile.
Features & Benefits of the DoctorInsole® Unisex LifeStep™
- Designed for wider uniform shoes or work boots.
- Top cover contours to the foot, providing lasting comfort and increased shock absorption.
- Poly-grade shell allows for optimal arch support and maximum control, helping redistribute pressure and restore natural alignment of feet and legs.
- Bottom cover provides additional shock absorption and proper shoe fit.
- Helps align the lower limbs which may alleviate problems associated with achilles tendinitis, ankle sprains, bunions, freiberg's disease, hammertoes, lower back pain, metatasalgia, neuroma, plantar fasciitis, posteriror tibial weakness, shin splints, and tired feet.
- The Unisex LifeStep is great for work, walking, leisure and recreation.
- DoctorInsole orthotic insoles have a "break in" period. While wearing, they will take an impression of your foot while matching it to the neutral shell. In a day or two, they will contour to your feet and soften with time and wear allowing your body to adjust to the correction.