Apex Ambulator Men's Single Strap
The Apex Ambulator Single Strap
Oxford for Men. The Brown men's
Ambulator B3100 provides comfort and protection for trouble feet.
Apex Ambulator Men's shoes are biomechanically designed to provide
extraordinary cushioning and support.
The Apex Ambulator shoes are great for people with diabetes, foot arthritis or other foot problems such as bunions or hammertoes. Brought to you by Aetrex Shoes.
Click to see all of the Apex Ambulator Shoes.
Features of the Apex Men's
Ambulator Single Strap Oxford - Brown:
- Single strap design for easy on easy off access
- Total Plastazote® protection
- Hidden-Depth Rocker Soles and
removable Conform Orthotics.
- Plastazote lining molds to the foot to
provide customized fit and protection for people with diabetes,
arthritis and forefoot disorders such as bunions and hammertoes.
- The lightweight, removable Aetrex orthotics and Mozaic™ Customization Technology insoles provide optimum comfort and shock attenuation.
- Genuine leather uppers with soft leather linings for maximum comfort and breathablility.
- Protection: High & wide toe boxes with soft, safe linings help protect the foot from injury.
- Multiple removable insoles provide a 1/2" of removable depth for maximum protection and fitting flexibility.
- Cushioning: Patented, removable orthotics and polyurethane outsoles absorb shock forces and provide cushioning.
- Slip resistant polyurethane sole.
- B3100M - Brown