Apex Ambulator Men's Boat
The Apex Ambulator Boat Shoes. The two-tone men's
Ambulator B2900 boat shoes provide comfort and protection for trouble
Apex Ambulator Men's shoes are biomechanically designed to provide
extraordinary cushioning and support.
The Apex Ambulator shoes are great for everyone, including people with diabetes, foot arthritis or other foot problems such as bunions or hammertoes. Brought to you by Aetrex Shoes.
Click to see all of the Apex Ambulator Shoes.
Features of the Apex Men's
Ambulator Boat Shoes - Brown:
- Lace up design in a classic look
- Total Plastazote® protection
- Hidden-Depth Rocker Soles and
removable Conform Orthotics.
- Plastazote lining molds to the foot to
provide customized fit and protection for people with diabetes,
arthritis and forefoot disorders such as bunions and hammertoes.
- The lightweight, removable Aetrex orthotics and Mozaic™ Customization Technology insoles provide optimum comfort and shock attenuation.
- Genuine leather uppers with soft leather linings for maximum comfort and breathablility.
- Protection: High & wide toe boxes with soft, safe linings help protect the foot from injury.
- Multiple removable insoles provide a 1/2" of removable depth for maximum protection and custom insole fitting flexibility.
- Cushioning: Patented, removable orthotics and polyurethane outsoles absorb shock forces and provide cushioning.
- Slip resistant polyurethane sole.
- B2900M - Two Tone