Volcom Stone Men's Comp Toe SD10 Skate Style Work Shoe - SR
Skate-inspired quality work shoes for the persistent who are true to their passions and seeking to elevate their craft and overcome obstacles. Protective toes, Grip Styk slip resistant outsoles and Soft Landing stone-themed insoles allow you to liberate your work.
- Includes Volcom Workwear's Soft-Landing Comfort Insole. Removable memory foam insole provides cushioning or can be removed to accommodate orthotic insoles.
- ASTM F2413 Compliant - Adheres to the official standard for safety toe protective footwear in the United States.
- Composite Safety Toe - protecting the toe area; the composite toe of this footwear doesn't conduct heat/cold and keeps your toes protected.
- SD10 - Dual Resistor SD is a patented technology (US Patent 6421222) that precisely and reliably provides 1 to 10 megohms of electrical resistance; ensuring that the footwear meets the SD 10 standard. With two resistors embedded in the midsole of the shoe; Dual Resistor SD footwear protects equipment by dissipating static electricity to the walking surface. Dual Resistor SD also acts as a fail-safe system; should one resistor fail - the second will continue working to dissipate static electricity.
- SR - Slip Resistant - Soles designed to provide a high coefficient of friction with the walking surface to improve slip resistance. Meets or exceeds ASTM F3445 standard.
- Metal-Free: footwear that is 100% metal-free. Ideal for jobs that require working around sensitive metal detectors.