Vionic Dream Women's Supportive Slipper. Washable terry cloth, adjustable straps and indoor/outdoor soles make this cozy slide a house shoe must-have. Featuring the same tried and tested Vionic technology as our sandals, active and closed-in styles, Vionic slippers offer everyday support for at-home wear. NOTE: These slippers fit narrower compared to the Vionic Gemma and Relax.
Features & Benefits of the Vionic Dream Women's Supportive Slipper
- Featuring the same tried and tested Vionic technology as our sandals, active and closed-in styles, Vionic slippers offer everyday support for at-home wear.
- Footbed is covered with 100% polyester terrycloth and terry upper/lining features an adjustable hook-and-loop closure for easy on and off.
- Podiatrist-designed, biomechanically contoured arch support and deep heel cup to realign your stride and help prevent moderate to excessive pronation.
- Flexible EVA midsole absorbs shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles and knees.
- Available in Women's whole and half sizes 5, 6-10, 11
- Fits medium "B" widths. The slippers are more narrow compared to the Vionic Relax and Gemma
For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear or orthotics for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To clean, machine wash in cold water.
- Air dry. Do not use a machine dryer; extreme temperatures may damage slippers.