Xelero Matrix - Men's Motion Control Walking Shoe. Available in Mesh or Leather. With its sporty look and brand exclusive technology, every step will be stable and comfortable with the Matrix Mesh Lace Up men's motion control sneaker. Xelero's Matrix is perfectly suited for walking and light running. Its mini lug outsole is suitable for roads and easy terrain. The patented Xelero technology ensures stability while encouraging forward motion. The Xelero midsole provides light-weight cushioning while the seamless lining optimizes comfort. The EVA insole provides another layer of cushioning comfort. Dri-lex lining material wicks moisture away, keeping your feet cool and dry.
Features & Benefits of the Xelero Matrix - Men's Motion Control Walking Shoe
- Patented XPS technology offers stable and dynamic forward motion while walking.
- Xelero EVA midsole construction provides impact absorption and stable heel-to-toe transition.
- Unique design of Xelero helps reduce ankle and calf stress associated with the development of plantar fasciitis.
- The patented Xelero technology insures stability while encouraging forward motion. Xelero reduces forefoot stress, especially in the large toe and under the ball of the foot and metatarsals.
- Sorbtek lining wicks away moisture.
- A5500 Medicare Approved. Great for people with diabetes and/or neuropathy.
- Fit: This style tends to run small. For an accurate fit we recommend purchasing a 1/2 size larger than you typically purchase. For example, if you normally purchase a size 7 1/2, we recommend purchasing a size 8.
- Wide is EE, X-Wide is 4E
- Insole: EVA Double Depth insoles are removable to accommodate custom orthotics.
- Upper: Mesh/Leather
- Removable Double Depth Insoles accomodates custom orthotic insoles and feature gel pads in the forefoot and rearfoot for superior cushioning and shock absorption.