Vionic Miles II Women's Sneaker with Orthotic Arch Support. Sleek design, incredible support and a refreshed take on our signature “V” logo combine in this popular do-it-all active sneaker. Style Type: Oxford/lace Up. Closure: Lace-up. Toe Shape: Round. Upper: Mesh and synthetic fabric.
Features of Vionic Miles II Women's Sneaker with Orthotic Arch Support
- Upper: Mesh and synthetic fabric.
- Footbed: Removable mesh covered EVA with orthotic grade arch support.
- Outsole: Durable rubber.
- Heel Height: 1.5".
- Platform Height: .75".
- Vionic active footwear features Advanced Motion System (AMS) technology, combining our podiatrist-designed orthotic with a flexible, cushioned outsole and a lightweight, breathable upper. Step into support for work, play and everyday.
- 1st Ray Technology promotes better forefoot mobility and gait efficiency.
- Available in women's whole and half sizes
- Medium (B) widths, sizes 5, 6-10, 11, 12.
- Wide (D) widths, sizes 5, 6-10, 11, 12.
- To preserve the appearance of your Vionic shoes, Vionic Recommends that you clean, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- If your shoes become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
- Vionic Recommends that you test any cleaning product by applying a small amount to a discreet area and allowing it to dry.