Vionic Cheryl Women's Platform Supportive Loafer. Patent finish lends a dressy polish to Cheryl, an incredibly lightweight slip-on platform loafer that's perfect for traveling. Vionic footwear is stylish and comfortable and incorporates a podiatrist designed biomechanical footbed for support.
Features & Benefits of the Vionic Cheryl Women's Platform Supportive Loafer
- Upper: Patent Leather.
- Footbed: PU Covered EVA.
- Outsole: Rubber.
- Heel measurement: 1.30"
- Available in women's whole and half sizes.
- Medium (B) widths, sizes 5, 6-10, 11.
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- Vio-Motion Support is an innovative approach to foot health: Vionic conceals biomechanical technology into each shoe. All-day comfort is a difference you can feel.
- Deep heel cup provides essential stability.
- Contoured orthotic footbed for addictive support
- Vio-Motion Support is designed to provide you with proper alignment, which can help reduce common aches and pains by aligning you from the ground up.