Vionic Carlin Women's Supportive Slippers. A button-adjustable slide style, Carlin has a classic quilted upper and warm faux-fur lining. Offered in whole sizes only. Vionic footwear is stylish and comfortable and incorporates a podiatrist designed biomechanical footbed for support.
Features & Benefits of the Vionic Carlin Women's Supportive Slippers
- Featuring the same tried and tested Vionic technology as our sandals.
- Upper: Textile.
- Footbed: Textile Covered EVA.
- Outsole: Rubber.
- Heel Height: .50"
- Available in Women's whole sizes 5-12
- If you are a half size, we recommend ordering the nearest size down
- Fits medium "B" widths.
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear or orthotics for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- Vio-Motion Support is an innovative approach to foot health: Vionic conceals biomechanical technology into each shoe. All-day comfort is a difference you can feel.
- Deep heel cup provides essential stability.
- Contoured orthotic footbed for addictive support
- Vio-Motion Support is designed to provide you with proper alignment, which can help reduce common aches and pains by aligning you from the ground up.