The Vionic Amber w/ Orthaheel
Step into a sandal made specifically for pain-relief with the tri-strapped Vionic Amber with Orthaheel Supportive Technology. Crafted by podiatrists, the Amber has been shown to eliminate discomfort caused by plantar fasciitis, flat feet and over-pronation. To display your unique sense of style explore the six sleek styles and colors the Amber sandal is offered in, including cork, snakeskin and crocodile skin.
- Three adjustable straps create stability and comfort.
- EVA midsole eliminates excess pressure felt throughout the body from walking and standing.
- Rubber bottoms have patterned tread to reduce chances of falling.
- Biomechanical orthotic footbed and deep heel cup allows foot to restructure to a vigorous position.
- Available in women's full sizes 5-11; if you are a half-size we recommend going down a size.
- Has been given the American Podiatry Association Seal of Acceptance.
- Heel height is slightly greater than one inch.
- Due to additional level of support in an orthotic shoe, such as the Amber, we recommend only wearing these for a few hours the first few times worn.
- Uppers are made from polyurethane.