View SOLE Insole Molding Instructions for more infomation on how to customize SOLE footbeds.
Features / Benefits of Sole Thin Sport Custom Footbeds:
- Heat-moldable 3-layer design ensures personal fit and ample support to reduce stress and foot fatigue.
- Provides exceptional arch support to help those with plantar fasciitis and limits the strain on the plantar fascia.
- Distributes pressure equally throughout the entire foot and body.
- Promotes better balance while increasing the heel cushioning.
- Deep heel cup and customized arch support help maintain stability and proper knee-to-ankle alignment to reduce fatigue and pain
- Perfect for low volume footwear and shoes that do not have removable insoles
- Can be worn with or without heat-molding to achieve the proper amount of support and a custom shape
- EVA heat-moldable foam base supplies lightweight cushioning and a custom shape.
- Easy molding: warm footbeds in 200°F oven for about 2 minutes, then remove and place inside footwear
- Opti-Therm Molding indicator makes custom fitting a snap—indicator turns black when insoles are ready to be removed from oven
- To finish the process, step into the footwear and stand straight with feet shoulder width apart for 2 minutes
- Accepted by the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Will mold from wear or from being heated in an oven.
- Top layer effectively wicks away moisture.
- Vegan product.
- Made of 35% recycled materials.
Shop for more by: SOLE