With maximum cushioning, and full support with a built-in met pad, the Pinnacle Plus full length orthotic shoe inserts feature built-in metatarsal support to spread and cushion the metatarsal heads to help alleviate pain. Ideal for Morton's neuroma and metatarsalgia, the Pinnacle Plus provides the perfect blend of foot control, flexibility and cushioning. The encapsulated design with a firm but flexible support shell, built-in arch support and heel cradle offers stability and motion control. Plush cushioning with VCT technology increases stability and comfort in casual, athletic and work shoes. Ideal as metatarsalgia orthotics, Pinnacle Plus inserts prevent and alleviate pain associated with plantar fasciitis, metatarsal pain, heel or arch pain and discomfort, mild to moderate pronation, sore/aching feet and other common foot conditions.
Features and Benefits of the Powerstep Pinnacle Plus Metatarsal Pad Insoles
- BUILT-IN METATARSAL SUPPORT: The design of the Pinnacle PLUS allows for spreading and cushioning of metatarsal heads for pain relief.
- SEMI-RIGID ARCH SUPPORT: Arch support and heel cradle increase support, stability, and help relieve heel and arch pain, while providing extra padding for the balls of your feet.
- DUAL-LAYER CUSHIONING: Durable EVA foam base and Variable Cushioning Technology provide long lasting comfort and targeted cushioning with a soft, supportive feel.
- ANTI-MICROBIAL TOP FABRIC: Heat and friction are reduced, providing added comfort and improving foot health.
- NO TRIMMING REQUIRED: Move the Pinnacle PLUS from shoe to shoe without having to cut the insole to fit – allowing for metatarsal support and padding in each of your everyday shoes.