The ORTHOS Footwear Shearling Insoles have excellent arch support and are great replacements for slippers, boots and shoes where you want extra warmth. Perfect for sheepskin lined boots and slippers. The Shearling / Sheepskin Orthotic Insoles are high quality and will keep your feet warm and happily supported. If you are a half size, please order down a size. Made in the USA.
Benefits of the ORTHOS Shearling Orthotic Insoles:
- Provides cushioning during step by step impact.
- Supports the foot while in motion and at rest.
- Helps keep your feet warm
- Shearling is considered one of the best insulators, it wicks moisture and permits air circulation, allowing your feet to breathe comfortably.
- Useful for slippers and shearling boots
- Absorbs shock, especially in the heel.
- Sizing note: if you wear a half size in your shoes, please order down a size. Insoles can be trimmed to fit as well.
- Blend of Shearling and Polyester
- Available in men's sizes 3 - 15+ and women's 5 - 13+.
- Apply heat at the bottom of the insole's arch. Only heat it up for about 30 second. Bend it the desired way and amount (depending on whether you want higher or lower arch support). Hold it in that position until it cools down. It should not be too hot to touch. After heating/bending, place under cold water for a quick cool down. This will also retain its position.