Instride Newport Stretch Strap - Women's Mesh Orthopedic Shoes. Instride Newport Stretch Strap - Women's Mesh Orthopedic Shoes. The women's Instride Newport Stretch Strap is a walking shoe that incorporates technology to accommodate orthotic insoles and keep your feet healthy and in motion. This shoe is perfect for diabetics or people with neuropathy and is constructed with the high quality stretch mesh uppers as well as InStride's 3-Layer Custom Fit System (CFS), allowing for the perfect fit for everyone. Whether you require a diabetic insert or you are need a walking shoes that needs to fit orthotics, the extra volume in this shoe will accommodate whatever you put in it. Built on a sturdy CMEVA midsole, the Newport Stretch Strap Mesh promises to provide a stable platform.
Features & Benefits of the Instride Newport Stretch Strap - Women's Mesh Orthopedic Shoes
- Custom Fit System with 3 removable insoles. The InStride Custom Fit System (CFS) provides 2-3 levels of comfort and meets the changing needs of the hard to fit feet. The 2-3 removable insoles can be used in any combination to customize the shoe or allow sufficient room for an orthotic insole.
- Genuine high quality stretch mesh uppers with adjustable hook and loop strap closures for ease of use.
- Seamless inner design - Seamless Sorbtek linings with anti-microbial shield provides a dry foot environment and comfortable fit.
- STRIDELITE midsole for lightweight comfort or compression molded EVA midsole.
- Slip resistant rubber outsole - InDurance outsole provides high abrasion/high mileage durability or Dupont EverlonÂ® slip resistant compound in the outsole provides traction and skid resistance on slippery surfaces.
- Stride Glide - Stride Glide bisects outsole and midsole to provide lateral and medial stability as well as shank support. Shank support adds stability and is airport friendly.
- Pre-molded counter for added stability in the heel area
- Sure Flex grooves in outsole allow for optimal flexibility
- Sorbtek is a revolution in performance yarns and moisture management technology. Using its advanced Catch, Move and Release System, Sorbtek has the ability to move moisture faster and further than any yarn on the market today, keeping you drier longer.
- A5500 Medicare Approved. Great for people with diabetes and/or neuropathy.