Drew Journey II - Men's. The Journey II by Drew couldn't be any easier to wear. A wide, one-piece Velcro strap easily adjusts to any foot type. It's ideal for anyone with limited hand mobility. The stretch vamp upper is perfect for people with problem feet. Journey II has double the added depth, with plenty of room for prescribed orthotics. And a firm heel counter helps to reduce heel slippage. Padded tongue and collar. Material: Synthetic.
Features & Benefits of the Drew Journey II - Men's
- Plus fitting system - two removable footbeds for added and double depth
- Moldable, total contact, Dual-density insert
- Polyurethane rocker bottom
- Drilex lining with AEGIS microbe shield
- Firm heel counter, soft, foam-padded tongue and collar and tempered steel shank
- Drew Shoe