Archcrafters Heavy Duty Custom Insoles
The Archcrafters Heavy Duty Custom Insoles are Work Custom insoles that have a perfect arch support with firm stability and a Black X-Static, premium liner that is anti-odor & thermodynamic. The silver fibers on these custom orthotics also help prevent heat and friction reducing the chances of hot spots and blistering.
Order Fulfillment Process / Delivery Time
- You order the orthotics.
- We ship you the materials to create an impression of your foot (instructions, impression kit, questionnaire, return shipping label).
- You fill out the questionnaire and follow the instructions to create impressions of your feet.
- Make a trace of your shoe's insoles, old orthotics, or foot on the back of the questionnaire so can determine the length and width for your new pair.
- You seal the impression kit with provided shipping tape & affix the provided return postage label to the box.
- You then hand the impression kit to your local postman or post office.
- We receive the impression of your feet.
- The orthotics lab creates the finished orthotics.
- Finally, the orthotics are shipped to you.
Delivery of custom insoles usually takes 10-14 days after getting the foam impression kit back from you. Shipping is ~$12.95 for Continental US.
Features of the Archcrafters Walking Custom Comfort Insoles
- Dual 1 density-EVA
- X-Static Cover - Black premium liner that delivers unparalleled anti-odor, thermodynamic and anti-microbial properties. The silver fibers eliminate the growth of odor causing bacteria. Silver fibers help prevent heat and friction, reducing chances of hot-spots and blistering. Excellent for athletics and extended wear.
- 2 mm thickness
- Full Length cover
- Not suitable for flat feet.
- Money back guarantee
Difference between these & Amfit Custom Made OrthoticsThese insoles cannot be modified. If you need a heel lift, metarsal pad, heel depression, etc. then take a look at the orther "Custom Orthotics" that we sell.
The insole is individually machined out of specially tailored densities of Ethylene Vinyl Acetate. This material is commonly used in the mid-soles of athletic shoes. It is comfortable and very resistant to breakdown. We top off this foundation with a variety of topping materials, see picture and table below. Each finished insole is hand sanded to fit into the desired shoe.
Use / Types of Shoes
You can use in all type of activities after fully broken in, which usually takes about 2 weeks.
Any shoe with a removable insole will work just fine. Please remove the original insole and replace it with the finished orthotic. Some shoes without removable insole will work as well. This device can be used in a shoe without a removable insole.
The things to be aware of for shoe without a removable insole are:
- The interior of the shoe should be relatively flat.
- The orthotic you order should be 3/4 length.
- The design of the shoe should be such that it does not deform the finished insole. A good example of this would be a high heel pump with a dramatic curve to the arch. This will deform the finished insole and not be comfortable.
The impression kit accommodates feet up to 13.5 inches long and 5.5 inches wide.