Vionic Walker Women's Suede Plantar Fasciitis Shoe. Walk a mile (or more!) in these shoes and you willl know why theyre a perennial favorite. Designed to keep you on the move step after step. Step into support for work, play and every day with the Walker a perennial customer favorite designed to keep you moving with maximum comfort. Vionic active footwear features Active Motion System (AMS) technology, combining our podiatrist-designed orthotic with a flexible, cushioned outsole and a lightweight, breathable upper. Step into support for work, play and everyday. Premium, full-grain, water-resistant leather uppers and action lacing system. Breathable, moisture-wicking 100% polyester mesh liner with PU foam base that helps reduce friction against skin. Podiatrist-developed biomechanical removable orthotic with Orthaheel Technology features an anti-bacterial top cloth to control foot odor. Removable molded EVA midsole with built-in .5" elevation for a smooth transition in heel-to-toe strike zone. Firm, thermoplastic heel counter for increased stability and support. Durable rubber outsole for improved traction. Recommended by Dr. Andrew Weil. Received APMA Seal of Acceptance Contoured footbed for addictive support. Orthaheel technology helps promote alignment from the ground up. Deep heel cup provides essential stability. Stylish and comfortable footwear that incorporates a podiatrist designed biomechanical orthotic.
Features & Benefits of the Vionic Walker Suede Women's Plantar Fasciitis Shoe -
- Contoured footbed for addictive support. Orthaheel technology helps promote alignment from the ground up.
- Deep heel cup provides essential stability.
- Firm yet flexible midsole supports balance.
- Orthaheel Technology is designed to provide you with proper alignment, which can help reduce common aches and pains by aligning you from the ground up.
- Ideal for anyone looking for great arch support and comfortable shoes.
- We suggest wearing these for a few hours at a time for the first few days to allow your body to adapt to Vionic's biomechanical orthotic technology.